I can’t believe September is already here!
School is in sessions across the country, and in some places fall is in the air.
In Florida, it’s still hot as Hades. Mid-October weather can’t get here soon enough.
Anyway, without further ado, let’s get to the news stories, blog posts, and other headlines that caught my eye in the past few weeks.
- Junk Food Laws May Help to Curb Kids Obesity
- America’s Free Market Health Care System Sucks
- More Truckers Focus on Getting Healthier
- Quit Treating Fitness Like a One-Night Stand
- Are You Facing Fitness Divorce?
- Confidence is Sexy
I hope you guys enjoy these articles/posts as much as I did.
And I hope you all are able to have a great Labor Day weekend.
Until next time…
Stay Healthy, My Friends