This statement is true on so many levels.
I mean, can you think of an area in your life where you haven’t changed in the past year? How about in the past month? Week? Day? Hour?
Here at DK FitSolutions, things are changing left and right.
- In case you haven’t noticed, I’m producing a podcast now that is available for free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio. I’d love it if you would give it a listen and let me know what you think of it.
- I’m meeting with some different professionals in town about working together to help our clients take control of their lives. Nothing has been finalized yet, but I’m very excited about the possibilities for me, for us, and for our community.
- I’ve been working with a business coach who is encouraging me to think outside of the box for ways to grow my business and my brand beyond just Lakeland.
- I’ve been refereeing some hockey games for a nearby Men’s League, which has been fun. I’ve been able to be on the ice and exercising, and able to earn a few extra bucks here and there.
- The biggest change is getting ready for the arrival of our first child in July.
The change is constant, and most of the time, change is good.
One year ago, none of these items were on my plate. We were hoping for a baby, but it was seeming to be more and more of a pipe dream than a possibility.
As my life has changed business has changed, and as my business has changed life has changed.
I’ve evolved. Because extinction is not, and never will be, an option.
How Has Your Health Changed or Evolved in 2014?
What Positive Changes Can You Make Today, to Ensure Better Health for the Future?